Suggestion Box

We value public input and want to hear from you! If you would like to submit a written request or concern, please fill out a Public Concern Form (PDF) or a Code Enforcement Form (PDF) and submit it to Town Hall staff, either in person or by mail. To submit a form via this website, please choose the one most relevant to your needs from the list below. Thank you!

Code Enforcement Form

Complaint Form

General Inquiries

Planning Department Customer Service Survey

Request for Services / Repairs