Public Concern

We value public input and want to hear from you! If you would like to submit a written request or concern, please fill out a Public Concern Form and submit it to Town Hall staff, either in person or by mail. To submit a form via this website, please choose the one most relevant to your needs from the list below. Thank you!

Contact Us - General Inquiries

Code Enforcement Form

Complaint Form

Request for Services / Repairs

Traffic Enforcement Request