RFPs & RFQs
In partnership with other governmental agencies, the Town of Buena Vista is a participant in the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System, an e-Procurement system. The Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System is a centralized web-based system that provides a single point of contact and broader access to new business opportunities throughout Colorado. The system provides the following benefits:
- 24-hour access to business opportunities
- Notification based upon the vendor’s designated product or service
- More reliable and timely delivery of notifications and documents
- Vendor-managed registration system
If you are interested in business opportunities with the Town of Buena Vista, including any RFPs or RFQs listed below, please visit the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System.
Note: if you are not already a registered user of the RMEP system, it is possible to utilize their site at no cost. Go to the RMEP website using the link above and register for a free account.
Welded Steel Tank Interior Recoating
The Town of Buena Vista is pleased to solicit bids for the interior recoating of a 0.277MG potable water storage tank. Details of the RFP are described below:
- Time and Place of Bidding: Sealed proposals will be received by the Town of Buena Vista, Chaffee County, Colorado (“Owner”) at Buena Vista Town Hall, 210 East Main Street, Buena Vista, CO 81211 on or before 4:00pm MT, September 10, 2020. At this time the proposals will be publicly opened and read.
- Description of the Work: The proposed work shall consist of the recoating of all interior surfaces of a 0.277MG aboveground welded steel potable water storage tank. Interior surfaces include but are not limited to floor, walls, support columns, structural members, ladders, ceiling, etc. The work shall include all labor, materials, equipment, and product to complete the work. Please include all inclusions and exclusions in the proposal.
Download the full RFP here.
The Town of Buena Vista Agreement for Professional Services can be found here.