RFPs & RFQs
In partnership with other governmental agencies, the Town of Buena Vista is a participant in the Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System, an e-Procurement system. The Rocky Mountain E-Purchasing System is a centralized web-based system that provides a single point of contact and broader access to new business opportunities throughout Colorado. The system provides the following benefits:
- 24-hour access to business opportunities
- Notification based upon the vendor's designated product or service
- More reliable and timely delivery of notifications and documents
- Vendor-managed registration system
Note: if you are not already a registered user of the RMEP system, it is possible to utilize their site at no cost. Go to the RMEP website using the link above and register for a free account.
Signage and Wayfinding Design & Engineering Request for Proposals
The Town of Buena Vista, CO seeks proposals from a professional firm or team (“Consultant”) with proven experience in community branding and wayfinding for the creation and delivery of signage and wayfinding design and engineering that is both functional as well as reflective of the unique Town of Buena Vista brand, to be used in third party fabrication and implementation in subsequent phases.
The full RFP can be downloaded here.
- Buena Vista Brand Guidelines
- Comprehensive Plan
- Signage Maps
- Town of Buena Vista New Logo - Board of Trustees Packet
- Wayfinding Draft Plan